Company Information

Shishi Foreign Economy & Trading Company
City:
Hangzhou
Industry:
Country/Region:
China China
Business Type:
Professional
 

Portal Profile

 
Home >> Category All >> Apparel & Fashion >> Finished Products >> Coats >>

fashion ladies coat

fashion ladies coat

Product Name fashion ladies coat
Company Shishi Foreign Economy & Trading Company
Short description fashion ladies coat
Detail ladies coat 1)Fabric:Nylon,50D Calenderpolyester, 2)size:s-xxl or do as per customer's request 3)OEM Ladies coat, ladiee garment, fashion coat 1. Style: same like the photo attached or do as customer's design 2. Size: as per customer's requirement, e.g. S/M/L/XL etc. 3. Shell: polyester/Nylon/cotton 4. Lining: 100% 230T printed cloth 5. Filling: as customer's requirement 6. Color: as the photo showed or do as customer's requirement 7. Accessories: hoody, belt with buckle, six pieces of buttons, ect. 8. Logo & Package: do as customer's requirement We have our own designer, also we can produce overcoats according to our customer's design and requirements. You only need to give us 1% chance, we will do the rest 99% endeavor to achieve the 100% Win-win cooperation. It is our pleasure to welcome you to become a part of our family in a very near future. Any help from us, please contact us freely.
Title fashion ladies coat
Brochure
Condition New
Supplier
   

Product Images

fashion ladies coat
;
   

Similiar Products

   

Other Products